Tuesday, August 19, 2008

And now, my penance...

Well, since I had already put it off long enough, I decided that tonight would be the night for my hat-eating extravaganza. I was already up in P.A. visiting my folks, so my mom offered to be involved in my shenanigans, both by helping me construct an edible hat and also by serving as the project's official photographer.

#1) Looking dapper with my pastry-based chapeau...














#2) The time for levity had passed... I began to consider my fate...














#3) The first bite (i.e., "Fortune Favours the Bold!") ...














#4) Suffice it to say, it looked better than it tasted...



#5) Note to self: the "Lady and the Tramp" thing is way less cute when I do it!





















#6 - #8) Brim down, crown to go...








































#9 - #10) The last few bites were the hardest...




























#11) But finally ...















#12) Success!!
























Well, that about wraps up my responsibilities for this year's Fringe Fest Flyer. I hope you all enjoyed listening, because I will, if at all possible, be returning next summer!

No comments: