Wednesday, July 29, 2009

One More Time!

Hello loyal listeners! Chris Jensen here.

Can you feel the excitement wafting through the air (accompanying the mouth-watering aroma of samosas)? I can! The Fringe Fest is on again and I'm here, anxiously awaiting my chance to provide you all with another 7 shows worth of interviews, reviews and insider perspectives on the 20th annual Saskatoon Fringe Theatre Festival.

Once again, I'm planning to make the same unwise pledge: namely, that I will see every play at the festival. Last year, I missed two or three shows (seeing approximately forty shows in ten days)... This year, I'm planning ahead to avoid such a disappointing outcome, in part by employing various sports cliches (like the fact that I'm going to "give it 110%"). Wish me luck!

No comments: