Thursday, July 28, 2011

Fringe Fest Flyer (2011)

Hello Saskatoon!

After a year's hiatus from radio during my sojourn in Toronto (where I'm currently working towards my PhD), I am finally back in my beloved hometown... and just in time for this year's Fringe Festival! As always, it is a sincere pleasure to presented with the remarkable opportunity to interview performers, to review shows, and - for a short time - to eat, sleep and breathe Fringe!

Given that I take my job seriously, I promise to eat my hat if I fail to see all 34 productions in this year's lineup, as it is only with the knowledge derived from this process that I feel I can provide truly informed reviews and recommendations. Stay tuned to the blog to hear about my progress on this Quixotic theatrical mission.

See you on Broadway!

No comments: