Sunday, August 9, 2009

Concluding Reflections

Well, the 2009 Fringe is officially over. The circus has left town. As we sweep off our streets and start taking down the posters plastering Broadway, the traveling theatrical sideshow will be in Edmonton getting ready to do it all over again. As I mentioned on my last show, I feel extremely honored to have been given the opportunity to interact with this coterie of passionate and creative people.

I very much hope that I'll covering the Festival again in 2010. This job has proved to be one of the highlights of my year twice-running and I'd like to make it a hat-trick.

On an unrelated note, I did in fact manage to see all thirty-two plays in this year's Festival (note: I did not attend Kid's Fringe performances), which means that my hat is safe... for now!

No comments: